The best PDF Editor for Mac OS X You'd Never Miss
If you're a teacher, a businessman, or a student, in daily life, you need to edit important PDF files from time to time, right? In this case, a good PDF editor is indispensable for you to manipulate PDF editing. You might say you had tried several PDF editors, but haven't found the one you like yet. Just keep your shirts on, dude. This is the situation that many people have encountered. In the following, let's explore a PDF editor that I am sure you're gonna like.
The PDF editor introduced here is Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac. Many users say it is the best Adobe Acrobat Professional X alternative for Mac OS X Lion, for it is capable of doing what Adobe Acrobat Pro X does.
- Support scanned PDF. Just like Adobe Acrobat Pro X, Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac has the OCR feature to recognize text from scanned PDF. So any scanned PDF is editable and convertible on the PDF Editor Pro.
- Support almost all PDF files. Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac supports Adobe PDF 1.0 - 1.7, which includes more than 95% PDF files downloaded from the Internet. Self generated PDFs are supported as well.
- More user-friendly interface. Compared with Adobe Acrobat, the simple interface of Wondershare PDF Editor Pro is more user-friendly. Users are able to edit and convert PDFs by selecting tools directly on the tool bar, no need to go to menus. Many users have spoken highly of PDF Editor by saying "Though I do not have many computer skills, Wondershare PDF Editor is really easy to use. I can handle PDF converting and editing effortless on it".
- Edit text and objects effectively. When you need to add or modify text on PDF, just click the Touchup tool and double-click to the place to insert and modify text. As for images, you can insert and crop images.
- Annotate PDF easily. The annotation tools are listed on the tool bar. When you decide to add sticky note, text box, or strike through, underline or highlight text, just click the tool to do it visually.
- Convert native and scanned PDF to editable documents. Wondershare PDF Editor has the feature of converting PDF to MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plain text, EPUB, and HTML pages. All you need to do is click the Convert icon on the tool bar to begin the task.
See, these are the features of Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac OS X Lion. Though it is as powerful as Adobe Acrobat Professional X for Mac, its price is less than 1/4 of that of Adobe Acrobat Pro (more than $400), only $ 99.95.
Try Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac now!
- Edit locked PDF
- Make PDF Editable
- Make PDF Writable
- PDF to PPT 2007
- Export PDF to PPT
- Convert PDF to PPTX
- Protected PDF to PPT
- Remove PDF Pages
- Convert PDF to Word
- Scanned PDF to Word
- Convert Scanned PDF
- Edit PDF in Mac OS X
- How to Annotate PDF
- Extract Pages from PDF
- Adobe Acrobat Alternative
- Edit Scanned PDF on Mac
- Convert PDF to PPT on iPad