How to Edit a Locked PDF in Mac OS X/Windows
Have found that it is not possible to edit a locked PDF in Mac OS X or Windows? Do not worry, buddy. I think people who need to edit PDF files from time to time could encounter the same situation. Though it takes a little elbow grease to edit a locked PDF, workarounds still exist. Here in this article, we're going to explore the easiest way to edit a locked PDF document.
You might have found that a locked PDF is not editable in a PDF editor, right? Yes, this is how thing goes on. So to edit the locked PDF, we have to find a way to remove the PDF protection. Here, first, you can try Wondershare PDF Password Remover to remove the PDF protection and then edit the PDF document.
To remove PDF protection with Wondershare PDF Password Remover, please follow the steps below.
- Click the download button to download Wondershare PDF Password Remover. After the download, click the setup file to install it.
- In Mac OS X, drag and drop locked PDF files to the app. In Windows, click the Add Files button to import locked PDF files. If a lock appears on the item bar, it means the PDF is Open Password protected PDF file. In this case, click the lock to enter the right password. If the PDF is an owner password protected PDF, just skip to the next step
- Click the Start button to remove the password protection.
See, this is our first step, removing PDF password protection. Next, let's us learn how to edit the PDF.
To edit a PDF, a PDF editor is needed. It is more or less like that when you edit a Word document, you have to do it in MS Word, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, etc. To edit PDF files accurately and quickly, I recommend Wondershare PDF Editor. I am not going to tell you how to edit the PDF with Wondershare PDF Editor, because the intuitive interface will guide you through the whole editing process effortlessly. Just download and install it on your computer and begin the editing. Good luck, buddy :)
Download Wondershare PDF Editor !
- Make PDF Editable
- Make PDF Writable
- PDF to PPT 2007
- Export PDF to PPT
- Convert PDF to PPTX
- Protected PDF to PPT
- Remove PDF Pages
- Convert PDF to Word
- Scanned PDF to Word
- Convert Scanned PDF
- Edit PDF in Mac OS X
- How to Annotate PDF
- Extract Pages from PDF
- PDF Editor for Mac OS X
- Adobe Acrobat Alternative
- Edit Scanned PDF on Mac
- Convert PDF to PPT on iPad